Friday, March 18, 2016

Freako Pigs on Neko Rigs

Book Now @ DreamCatcherGuides.com/booking

I love a spinning rod! I love finesse fishing! I love fighting giant bass on light line! People can call it a fairy wand, pixie stick or whatever, but I will hold my allegiance in admitting I love finesse fishing! When the bite gets tough or you're like me and fish the clearest lakes in the world, a finesse light line presentation GETS IT DONE! We catch plenty of 5+ pound fish on light line and small baits year round. Truthfully I think you have to be a better angler to fish like that anyhow! 

Not sure if you have heard of this new finesse technique but it combines two of the most diabolic fish catching rigs into one! I grew up fishing ponds with a good ol' wacky worm, and to this day in clear water and tough conditions I'll throw the mess out of it and it will produce! I also grew up learning how to shaky head fish! Now combine the sinking presence and bottom presentation of a shaky head with the action of a wacky worm and you have the best finesse presentation ever created! THE NEKO RIG! Fishing a finesse worm, senko, cut tail, ribbon worm or any other plastic with this presentation can be lethal! Fishing it around docks, deep points, brush, suspended fish, schooling fish, bedding fish or shallow lethargic fish can produce in major ways. 


What do you need?
  • 10lb. braid to 8lb. flurocarbon
  • #4 Shiner hook or Drop Shot hook
  • Finesse worm of some sort
  • Eco Pro Nailem' Weight or Dream Catcher Screw Weight
  • 6' 6" or 7' Medium action, sensitive rod
  • MAKE IT RAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment